Sts. Sahag-Mesrob Armenian Apostolic Church
|ADDRESS:||1249 F St. Reedley CA 93654|
Church services began in Reedley in the early 1900’s. The first Divine Liturgy was celebrated on April 12, 1912 by Very Rev. Fr. Vartan Dz. V. Kasparian. The Methodist Church was soon purchased and after the necessary renovations, Sts. Sahag-Mesrob Armenian Apostolic Church was consecrated on November 23, 1924 officiated by Fr. Vartan Dz. V. Kasparian, and Very Rev. Fr. Dirayr Dz. V. Markarian. Subsequently a social hall and classrooms for Sunday School were added.